The U.S. Embassy in Kinshasa occasionally offers grants opportunities for local organizations. Please carefully read the eligibility information about:
Public Affairs Small Grants Program
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) invites organizations to submit proposals for funding through its PAS grants program during its grants solicitation periods to KinshasaPDGrants@state.gov. Unsolicited grant proposals will be reviewed quarterly.
The PAS grants programs support projects that further U.S. foreign policy, U.S. interests and universal values in Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). PAS engagement in all realms — including direct foreign assistance via grants — is guided by support for the institutions and processes that undergird the democratization in the DRC: economic growth, citizen safety, good governance, education, health, environment, and a vibrant civil society.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how the program relates to and promotes U.S. foreign policy. Organizations and projects which have received funding in the previous 5 years may apply, but priority is given to organizations and projects which have not been previously funded by the Government of the United States of America.
ARDF Grant Promoting Human Rights For Vulnerable Children in Haut-Katanga
- Attachement 1- Budget Guidance and Template for New Awards (FY 2021) (xlsx 113 KB)
- Attachment 2 – Budget Narrative Template – Sample Format (word 22 KB)
- Attachement 3 – Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) Template (word 39 KB)
- Attachment 4 – Financial Management Survey (word 59 KB)
- SF424 Mandatory Form (PDF 106 KB)
- Budget Information for Non-Construction Programs (SF-424A) (PDF 1000 KB)
- Assurances for Non-Construction Programs (SF-424B – Mandatory) (PDF 50 KB)
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (SF-LLL) (PDF 109 KB)