The Education Advising Office at the Congo American Language Institute (CALI) is a certified EducationUSA advising center affiliated with the United States Department of State. EducationUSA centers promote U.S. higher education around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, objective and timely information about educational opportunities in the United States and guidance to qualified individuals on how to best access those opportunities.
The Education Advising Office does not endorse or rank any college or university, nor does it endorse services provided by companies or organizations in the areas of test preparation, admissions, placement, language training or visa procurement.
Basic services available from the Education Advising Offices include:
- College counseling and guidance;
- Standardized test information (i.e. TOEFL, SAT, etc.);
- Bulletins, handouts and education-related publications;
- Study in the USA presentations;
- Authentication of diplomas and transcripts earned from institutions accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-approved accrediting organization;
- Accurate, unbiased information about all accredited U.S. higher education institutions;
This website provides preliminary information on study in the United States. For more information about Education Advising Offices affiliated with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, please see www.educationUSA.state.gov and http://exchanges.state.gov
The Education Advisor can be reached by e-mail at KinEdAdvisor@state.gov